Served in a tortilla wrap with salad and a dollop of Greek yoghurt, this flavoursome marinated salmon, from Sabrina Ghayour’s latest book Simply, makes a delicious, speedy supper.
Yoghurt and spice-roasted salmon
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- 500 g skinless salmon fillet cut into 4cm cubes
For the marinade
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp rose harissa (heaped)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 unwaxed lime finely grated zest and a good squeeze of juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- generous amount of Maldon sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- tortilla wraps
- sliced tomatoes
- finely sliced onion
- coriander leaves
- greek yoghurt
- Preheat your oven to its highest setting (with fan if it has one). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add the salmon and turn until well coated in the marinade.
- Spread the salmon out on the prepared baking tray and roast for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with tortilla wraps, tomatoes, finely sliced onion, coriander leaves and Greek yogurt.
You may also be interested in…Wise Living Magazine may receive a small commission to help support the running of this site from purchases made from links on this page, or some links may have been sponsored to be included in the article. Affiliate or sponsored links do not influence our editorial or articles published by Wise Living.