Entertaining family and friends this Easter? Here are our favourite Easter recipes to consider serving up this weekend, from a classic Simnel cake to roasted shoulder of lamb with a Middle Eastern twist.
Simnel cake is an Easter tradition. Make this marzipan-topped light fruit cake the centrepiece of your Easter celebrations with this traditional recipe.
How do you make a brownie even better? Add a Creme Egg just like chef Phil Vickery! The perfect treat this coming Easter.
Meltingly tender and incredibly tasty, this slow cooked shoulder of lamb is complemented by a colourful chickpea and pepper salad.
Bart van Olphen’s new cookbook reveals how healthy and versatile tinned fish can be. Try his delicious mackerel and asparagus salad with a sesame dressing.
A super tasty and easy meal by food writer Nik Sharma. Add a little zing to your lamb – perfect to show off at a dinner party!
This chicken and tomato salad by The Tomato Stall is light and refreshing. Make it your dinner staple this summer.
Try this traditional Eastern European sweet yeast loaf, made even more delicious with a New York twist with the addition of chocolate and hazelnuts.
If you’re on a bit of a health-kick, Tom Kerridge’s Shakshuka breakfast eggs are simple to make and are a delicious way to start the day.
Try Raveneet Gill’s delicious lemon loaf cake from her debut cookbook The Pastry Chef’s Guide, which aims to inspire home bakers to be more adventurous.
A simple twist on a classic, Mary Berry’s lemon and lime meringue pie is impressive, super tangy and sweet.
You may be interested in…
Best-selling serving dishes
Check out our list of best-selling Amazon products.
- Keep your starters or tapas within easy reach at the dinner table with this rotating chip & dip set!
- Includes all 6 ceramic dishes and bamboo base in the gift box, no assembly required.
- Ceramic dishes are dishwasher proof and microwave safe.
- Amazing Party Platters - Our party food serving platters are Ideal for any party occasion. The food trays can be used for eating on or to serve a huge range of different dishes!
- Oven Safe - The foil platters are made to be oven safe and can be used to heat or re-heat food on the party trays.
- Easily Cleaned & Reusable - The party serving trays and platters are very easy to clean which makes them even more useful because they can be stored away in kitchen and reused on different occasions!
- these wood platters are designed to help you and your guests enjoy a quick bite before a main course. Ideal for parties, holidays, and events at home.
- Mango Wood serving platters Set of 3, beautiful designed with style & comfort to use. The edge of the tray sloped up avoid sliding food and spilling liquids.
- Wood serving platters for bread, fruit, snacks, small appetizers, food serving, BBQ, party buffet, to place salt and pepper storage or display
- ELEGANT THREE TIERS PLATTERS - Regardless of what you display in your kitchen, these Three Tier Platters will make them look magnificent!
- STRONG STAND - The Platters that come along with the stand will sit firmly on top of each holder, so they will not move, but instead stay in place so you can present your delicious food!
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES - Whether you're hosting a housewarming, birthday party, or wedding, this platter stand's presentation will get everyone talking.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - A beautiful serving platter that combines rustic acacia wood with a unique, contemporary design. Perfect for serving all your treats with ease - decorate your wall or fancy your guests...
- SERVING PLATTER - This beautiful natural looking platter gives a warm, rich touch to any table or food display for any occasion. Use the platter as a charcuterie board, for appetizer serving of...
- CHEESE BOARD - For any wine enthusiast, this serving board is perfect with a selection of your favorite cheese, crackers, grapes, dried fruit and nut, but don't forget to grab an exquisite bottle of...
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This article may include affiliate links to products and services where we may receive a small fee to support the running of this site if you make a purchase or is a sponsored article from one of our select editorial partners providing valuable advice and information to our readers.