Tourist sites, national dishes and the occasional footballer – our guess the country picture quiz will test your global knowledge to the limit.
From GoPros to selfie sticks, Google Maps to Instagram, the world is now an extremely photographed place.
Never before has it been easier to see the world from afar, but how much do you really know the globe beyond your borders?
Can you tell where we are in the world from just these four images in our guess the country picture quiz?
Missing quiz? Make sure that you’ve accepted cookies to enable quiz functionality. Click the Privacy & Cookies Policy tab below, then click Settings to enable cookies.
Best-selling quiz games
Stuck for inspiration? Check out our list of best-selling Amazon products!
- Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say “Japan” in Japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep?
- In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don’t receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer.
- Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know
- A great game to play with friends or family.
- No boring quiz questions about capital cities or the Beatles first number one.
- Instead, Shot in the Dark is a fun party trivia game with hundreds of the most bizarre, interesting and hilarious questions to which nobody knows the answer. If you can't make an educated guess, then...
- Starring Stephen Mulhern
- Play online and offline
- Amazing 3D graphics
- 4500 Questions
- Our biggest trivia collection yet!
- Covers Sport, TV & Film, General Knowledge and Music
- Comprehensively updated for 2019, this quiz game is packed with questions across 8 of your favourite subjects.
- There are 2000 questions and the subjects included are: Food & Drink; History; Places; Music; TV & Films; Sports & Pastimes; Science & Nature; Arts & Literature.
- The 2000 questions means you can host 50 game contests - scored round-by-round on the special flip-chart scorers; answer pads and pencils are also included.
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Wise Living Magazine may receive a small commission to help support the running of this site from purchases made from links on this page, or some links may have been sponsored to be included in the article. Affiliate or sponsored links do not influence our editorial or articles published by Wise Living.