We understand how difficult the current lockdown situation is for many families and older adults. That’s why Wise Living Magazine has teamed up with PPP Taking Care. Its range of personal alarms and monitoring service support older adults to remain independent in the homes they love. Get peace of mind for older relatives with an elderly personal alarm from PPP Taking Care that can get help in an emergency, any time of the day or night, when you cannot be with them.
No-obligation PPP Taking Care personal alarms trial
Claim our exclusive Wise Living reader offer with a 30-day no-obligation personal alarm home trial and get six weeks of free monitoring included! Try it in your own home with no risk. With an average alarm response time of 5 seconds, you can be confident that your loved ones can get help when they need it most from PPP Taking Care.
The personal alarm service includes a pendant that is worn around the neck or wrist. It has a simple to use SOS button which calls PPP Taking Care’s 24 hour UK-based Emergency Resolution Centres when pressed. They can help to resolve any emergency including falls, if they feel unwell or are distressed, cold callers and fires. Friendly, expert staff will speak to the alarm caller over the alarm unit and call family, friends or the emergency services if further assistance is needed.
- Which? Trusted Trader approved – PPP Taking Care is the ONLY approved personal alarm provider in the UK, offering secure peace-of-mind, and has a 4.8 star-rating on TrustPilot.
- Easy personal alarm set-up – PPP Taking Care personal alarm service doesn’t need any wiring, broadband or additional special equipment.
- 100% alarm call resolution – The Emergency Resolution team will speak via the alarm unit and will co-ordinate help.
- 5 seconds average response time – Get help fast at the press of a button.
- No long-term contracts or hidden fees – 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited alarm calls and FREE delivery!
- Waterproof alarm with a long battery – Waterproof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes, and a long 5 year battery life
- Lifetime warranty – Problem or fault? No problem – all issues, including battery replacements, fixed free of charge.
About this offer
This offer is made to Wise Living Magazine readers by PPP Taking Care. This offer is open to new customers only and must be redeemed via Wise Living Magazine using the link below.
Try it in your own home with no risk.
PPP Taking Care will charge an initial £69 up-front set-up fee and if you change your mind or are not fully satisfied, contact them within 30 days to cancel and get a refund of the full set-up fee – no obligation!
You won’t be billed for the monthly alarm monitoring subscription until 6 weeks after you sign-up unless you cancel within the first 30 days.
Subscription for the 24-hour personal alarm monitoring service is £16.48 per month after the first 6 weeks period.
How to claim your 24/7 Home Rescue discount code!
Wise Living readers can get a free 30-day no-obligation home trial and six-weeks free monitoring – simply use the code TCS-8042 and try the service for yourself risk-free.
- Simply click the link below to go to our partner’s offer page.
- Order online and enter the personal alarm discount code TCS-8042.
- Enjoy your free trial reassured you can cancel risk-free.